This North Carolina BBQ Sauce is vinegar-based and goes well with almost anything, but especially ribs and pulled pork.
North Carolina BBQ Sauce
This easy-to-make sauce is commonly used on pork and goes is great when slathered over ribs!
- 250 ml Cider Vinegar
- 125 ml Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 125ml ml Ketchup
- 50 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Your favourite rub
- Measure all of the ingredients into a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Leave to cool. Once cooled, transfer to a clean, air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.
Want to see more? Check out our other Recipes!