This BBQ rub is a mainstay in my kitchen cupboards as it gets used all year round. It has a little bit of everything; sweetness, saltiness, spice and plenty of flavour! I’ve nicknamed it: The ‘Everything’ Rub.
The ‘Everything’ Rub
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Chilli Powder You can use mild or hot, depending on how much heat you like!
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Powder If you can't find chipotle powder, you can use cayenne pepper instead.
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use immediately or transfer to an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
Want to see more? Check out our other Recipes!