I love chicken wings; they’re easy to prepare, easy to grill and can be flavoured in a variety of ways. I was excited then to receive some free samples of ‘Wings ‘n’ Rib’ dust from Dorset Spice Shed. They’re a UK business who have been making delicious seasonings here in the UK since 2006.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my recipe cards and guides!
When you sign up to my monthly newsletter, containing tested recipes, guides and reviews.
Flame grilled wings are delicious, but the dust from Dorset Spice Shed adds a whole new level of flavour. In my recipe, I marinate the wings for a couple of hours in my ‘Everything’ rub before grilling them over direct heat. While they’re still warm, I hit them with a couple of pinches of ‘Sticky Lemon Wings’ dust to finish them off.
The flavour is like nothing else I’ve ever tasted and you should take a look at their selection if you really want to level up your BBQ seasoning game this summer.
Sticky Lemon BBQ Wings
- 1 kg Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp 'Everything' Rub If you're unable to make my delicious 'Everything' rub, any all-purpose rub will do.
- 1 tbsp Dorset Spice Shed – 'Sticky Lemon Wings' Dust This dust is the key ingredient to leveling up your Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a dry bowl, combine the wings with 2 tbsp of 'Everything' rub. Any all-purpose rub will also work instead.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the wings from the fridge whilst you prepare your BBQ for cooking.
- Setup your BBQ for cooking over direct heat. Ensure that the grill is oiled before cooking so that the wings don't stick.
- Place the individual wings over direct heat and turn frequently until the skin starts to get crispy and dark.
- Remove the wings from the grill and place into a clean bowl. While the wings are hot, sprinkle over 'Sticky Lemon Wings' dust and toss in the bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Want to see more? Check out our other Recipes!